- Ducks Well Cleaned Or Duck Breasts
- 1 Tsp. Baking Soda
- Salt & Pepper
- 1/4 Apple
- 1/4 Onion
- Soak ducks in salted water with soda. Rinse ducks.
- Bring ducks to a boil adding a potato & union quartered.
- Rinse ducks, season cavities with a mixture of salt, pepper and tobasco. Stuff with 1/4 apple & 1/4 onion. Squeeze a lemon over the breast of each duck and cover with a strip of bacon.
- Bake in an inch of water at 275 F for 3-1/2 to 4 hours. Remove cover for the last 1/2 hour.
1/2 duck per person. This recipe removes the gaminess from the ducks.