Texas first and only salt water fishing lodge is proud to offer employment in a number of different positions.
Redfish Lodge welcomes dependable, career-minded people to inquire about opportunities in all areas of the lodge operations. The atmosphere is challenging, the jobs have variety and standards are set at high levels. A career with Redfish Lodge offers a competitive benefit package, vacation and holiday time, industry perks and a lot of support. The opportunities are based on many of the standard jobs that are the norm in the hospitality industry but in a small resort like Redfish Lodge that features fishing, there is diversity and a sharing of duties in each position.
The possible opportunities include:
- Guest Service Host: part Bellhop, part guide, and part concierge
- Administrator: part front desk receptionist, part personnel scheduler, part gift shop manager and part office manager
- Guide: part fishing guide, part hunting guide and part captain (a Texas salt water Captains license is required)
- Handyman: part clean-up, part grounds keeper and part maintenance
- Wait staff: part chef helper, part kitchen and part table service
To inquire about career opportunities at Redfish Lodge:
- write to us via our online contact form
- send your resume to Redfish Lodge, P.O. Box 2295., Rockport, Texas, 78381-2295
- Or call Brian at 361-729-8100
All inquires should be in the attention of Brian Holden, General Manager.
If you do decide to join the ranks of the Redfish team then you will have to relocate in Rockport Texas. Rockport, the Riviera of Texas, was once a small shrimping village and to some extent still is, but the town has transformed itself into the summer playground for those Texans who want to get away from the hustle of the city.
Rockport has a host of the recreational facilities, providing the opportunity to participate in any conceivable sport activity, boating, golf, fishing, hunting, tennis, you name it. Rockport hasn't neglected its community events or facilities, marine museum, library, RV parks, recreational centers, arts center, local airport, beachfront, port, marinas, fishing piers and nature parks. This community is just the right size not too big but big enough to provide all the needs of a larger community, schooling, shopping, health facilities, restaurants and a wide choice of real estate options. The town is just 30 miles from Corpus Christi International Airport.